HiNounou wins Digital Insurance Agenda Munich's first Special Award for Most Transformative Impact
DIAmond Award winners
The many insurers and insurtech investors in the DIA audience awarded six insurtechs the DIAmond Award for insurtech with most strategic impact; in random order:
- DataRobot (USA): Accelerating the path to AI & Machine Learning competence for insurers of all sizes. https://www.datarobot.com/
- Creadi (Switzerland): AI driven insurance platform which allows customers to easily find individual solutions they need. https://www.creadi.ch/
- Somnox (Netherlands): On a mission to improve people’s lifes by sleeping with a robot. https://meetsomnox.com/nl/
- e-Bot7 (Germany): Integrating an AI layer into CRM systems to increase the efficiency of customer service operations.https://e-bot7.de/en/
- Codafication (Australia): Empowering insurers by augmenting existing infrastructure and allowing mobile first, omni-channel experiences. https://codafication.com/
- Kryon (Israel): Innovative, intelligent Robotic Process Automation solutions to enable true digital transformation. https://www.kryonsystems.com/
Special IHM powered DIA Award
Furthermore, HiNounou was awarded the special DIA Award powered by Insurtech Hub Munich for insurtech with most transformative power.
- HiNounou (China/Singapore): Wellness ecosystem and platform, providing Seniors and their families with a one stop home wellness solution. https://www.hinounou.com/
About The DIA Community
DIA - Digital Insurance Agenda, www.digitalinsuranceagenda.com – is the leading worldwide conference series for insurtech and innovation in insurance for C-level and C-1 executives and change agents in the insurance sector. The purpose of DIA is to accelerate innovation in insurance, by connecting insurance executives with insurtech leaders from all over the globe.
DIA is an initiative of Reggy de Feniks and Roger Peverelli. Peverelli and De Feniks are the authors of the worldwide bestsellers Reinventing Financial Services and Reinventing Customer Engagement. The next level of digital transformation for banks and insurers.